Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Passmo
Level 7

Re: Contact Customer Support

Jump to solution

My bank account was compromised & I had to open a new one & I am waiting for my new Visa card so my payment did not go through. I should receive my new card in a few days. Please don't cancel my Peacock Premium. I will provide the new information as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Brenda Passmore

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku

Jump to solution

Hi Brenda, thank you so much for reaching out. Regarding your concern about Peacock being canceled, we will be reaching out through private message here on the Roku Community to confirm details with you. This is to keep your information safe and secure. Please keep an eye on your inbox for a message from us. If you are unable to find this message, let us know!

0 Kudos
lkaiser42
Level 7

Jump to solution

I was billed $7.41 for espn on may 5 for a subscription that it says was cancelled on may6.  whats up with that?

0 Kudos
TSS
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am not able to cancel Paramount subscription.  I have followed your step by step instructions below for Roku platform, but the menu of options under Paramount Plus does not include manage acc't or cancel subscription.    Please advise!    TS.   714-746-7473.  tschmidtmd@gmail.com

Roku
If you signed up for Paramount+ via your Roku Streaming device, you can use the steps below. For support, please visit support.roku.com.

1. Go to your home screen.
  2. Choose the Paramount+ channel and press the "*" button on the Roku remote.
  3. Select Manage Subscription.
  4. Choose Cancel Subscription. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@TSS, if you don't get the option to cancel your subscription then either you didn't subscribe through Roku or you have more than one Roku account and the subscription is under a different account than the one this Roku is linked. You can also cancel a subscription at https://my.roku.com .

Most likely is that you subscribed directly with Parmount and you'll have to cancel with them.

https://help.paramountplus.com/s/article/PD-How-can-I-cancel-my-Paramount-subscription

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
fr9
Level 7

Jump to solution

My remote is not working. What do I need to do?

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hello @fr9

Thanks for your post. 

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more specifically about the issue you're experiencing? What type of remote do you have, a simple or voice remote? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue? 

We would recommend taking a look at our Support page for more information: How to fix your Roku voice or simple remote that is not working
Keep us posted. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
free4serving
Level 7

Jump to solution

I followed you cancellation instruction last month undoubly it doesn't work.

I need to speak with someone regarding my acount. I canceled Roku BET and Roku Hulu on last month however, If was charged for the the same two forementioned channels. Refund my account in the amount of $18.36 immediately. Please contact me when complete.

Thanks Sandra Kay

0 Kudos
Passmo
Level 7

Jump to solution

I never ordered Roku Bet or Roku Hulu. I don't know who did & I don't believe I was ever charged for them. I only have Roku Peacock Premium.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hello @free4serving @Passmo

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: Roku Support then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter. 

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos