Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rubarb
Level 7

Re: Contact Customer Support

Jump to solution

Customer support , I would rather talk to a live person to get my issue solved quicker. 

My remote is not working. The batteries are new. Also we are moving to a different state. 

I was being charged for AMC and don't remember signing up for it. 

How do I quit ROKU if I want to.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@rubarb, to close your Roku account:

How to close your Roku® account | Official Roku Support 

If you want help with your issue give us more information.  What is the model number written on the device or displayed under Settings->System->About?  What steps have you taken to resolve your remote issue?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Arnzen1972
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have a charge on my credit card for $49.99 (Roku for CBSInteractive 8162728107).  Could you tell me what this charge is for?  

Judy Long

0 Kudos
Streamer317
Level 12

Jump to solution

@Arnzen1972   For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

0 Kudos
Gandres
Level 7

Jump to solution

System will not accept my new Debit card, checked with my bank says card is active and good!? 

0 Kudos
ellendtaylor
Level 7

Jump to solution

I need to give you a new credit card number!

0 Kudos
Strega
Level 17

Jump to solution

The usual method to give them a new credit card is to login to your account at roku.com and update your payment method.  Have you tried that way?

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Level 13

Jump to solution

@ellendtaylor Login to your Roku account on your phone or computer and update your payment method.  Whatever you do, do NOT put your credit card number on this forum.

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@ellendtaylor, to be more precise to to https://my.roku.com/payment/account

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Alex-Roku

Jump to solution

Hi @ellendtaylor, we're unable to update your payment method for you, but we would be more than happy to walk you through how to do so if you still need help.

Thank you @Strega, @HDMIGuy, and @renojim for the assist and thanks for being active members of our Roku Community. #HappyStreaming

0 Kudos