Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eb4
Level 7

Contact Customer Support

"We offer agent-assisted support for certain issues and devices." - per support.Roku.com

How can I get in contact for an agent? I am locked out of an email account and every topic for support requires me to log in with my email. 

Please provide a way to speak with a Support Representative.

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Strega
Level 12

Re: Contact Customer Support

Have you checked settings->system->about on your Roku to make sure you are logging into the correct account?

If so, have you tried the "Forgot Password?" Link?

0 Kudos
eb4
Level 7

I do not have access to the Roku stick or the email associated with that Roku device.

0 Kudos
MaryFranco
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @eb4,

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
eb4
Level 7

Hi Mary - 

I do not have the sign-in information for the account, which is why I need to speak with a representative in lieu of the support page.

0 Kudos
Strega
Level 12

So… you don’t have the password, and you don’t have access to the email, and you don't have access to the Roku… Honestly, I'm not sure what's left to convince them that you are, you know… you!  However, I think you can create a new Roku account now, and use that to contact them.  Good luck!

0 Kudos
eb4
Level 7

Sure, if I had the opportunity to speak with a representative, I can shed more light on the access issues. But without the login information it's difficult to gain access to anyone from support to escalate.

0 Kudos
Strega
Level 12

Yeah, if all else fails, I would say just create a new account to get the contact going.

0 Kudos
rightcenter50
Level 7

I am using the Spectrum App through Roku. I just installed a new router and modem and now my ESPN and other sports channels wont display properly? I bought a new Roku to try and fix issue, it didnt, what do I do? 

thanks

Billy

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@rightcenter50

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What do you mean the channels won't display properly? If you are using the Spectrum Channel to view this content, you'll want to contact Spectrum support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Spectrum support here: https://www.spectrum.net/support/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos