"We offer agent-assisted support for certain issues and devices." - per support.Roku.com
How can I get in contact for an agent? I am locked out of an email account and every topic for support requires me to log in with my email.
Please provide a way to speak with a Support Representative.
Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!
You may unsubscribe the channels from your TV or online account.
To cancel or unsubscribe from your Roku streaming device:
1. Press the Home button on Roku remote on your Roku remote.
2. Highlight the channel you wish to cancel using the directional pad in the center of your Roku remote.
3. Press the Star button * on Roku remote on your remote to open the options menu.
4. Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
5. To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. A message will appear confirming the duration of continued access, content, and services.
6. When prompted, select Cancel subscription. Roku will display a message confirming the cancellation and your last day of access.
To cancel or unsubscribe from a mobile device or PC
1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
3. Scroll down and select Manage your subscriptions.
4. Locate the channel under Active Subscriptions and select Cancel subscription.
5. Select a cancelation reason to complete the process.
Note: Subscriptions purchased directly from a service provider or otherwise purchased outside the Channel Store or The Roku Channel will not appear on the Subscriptions page. Contact your service provider directly with any subscription or billing questions.
You may also refer to this link: How do I unsubscribe or cancel my subscription? | Official Roku Support
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku support.
Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!
Thanks for the post.
For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.
All the best,
Have you checked settings->system->about on your Roku to make sure you are logging into the correct account?
If so, have you tried the "Forgot Password?" Link?
So… you don’t have the password, and you don’t have access to the email, and you don't have access to the Roku… Honestly, I'm not sure what's left to convince them that you are, you know… you! However, I think you can create a new Roku account now, and use that to contact them. Good luck!
Sure, if I had the opportunity to speak with a representative, I can shed more light on the access issues. But without the login information it's difficult to gain access to anyone from support to escalate.
I am using the Spectrum App through Roku. I just installed a new router and modem and now my ESPN and other sports channels wont display properly? I bought a new Roku to try and fix issue, it didnt, what do I do?
Thanks for the post.
Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What do you mean the channels won't display properly? If you are using the Spectrum Channel to view this content, you'll want to contact Spectrum support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.
You can reach Spectrum support here: https://www.spectrum.net/support/