Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eb4
Level 8

Contact Customer Support

Jump to solution

"We offer agent-assisted support for certain issues and devices." - per support.Roku.com

How can I get in contact for an agent? I am locked out of an email account and every topic for support requires me to log in with my email. 

Please provide a way to speak with a Support Representative.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Contact Customer Support

Jump to solution

Hi @bobaltman,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

You may unsubscribe the channels from your TV or online account.

To cancel or unsubscribe from your Roku streaming device:
1. Press the Home button on Roku remote on your Roku remote.
2. Highlight the channel you wish to cancel using the directional pad in the center of your Roku remote.
3. Press the Star button * on Roku remote on your remote to open the options menu.
4. Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
5. To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. A message will appear confirming the duration of continued access, content, and services.
6. When prompted, select Cancel subscription. Roku will display a message confirming the cancellation and your last day of access.
Select Done.

To cancel or unsubscribe from a mobile device or PC
1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account. 
3. Scroll down and select Manage your subscriptions.
4. Locate the channel under Active Subscriptions and select Cancel subscription.
5. Select a cancelation reason to complete the process.
Note: Subscriptions purchased directly from a service provider or otherwise purchased outside the Channel Store or The Roku Channel will not appear on the Subscriptions page. Contact your service provider directly with any subscription or billing questions.

You may also refer to this link: How do I unsubscribe or cancel my subscription? | Official Roku Support

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku support.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Kind regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hey @Sa7

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
48 REPLIES 48\
Strega
Level 15

Jump to solution

Have you checked settings->system->about on your Roku to make sure you are logging into the correct account?

If so, have you tried the "Forgot Password?" Link?

0 Kudos
eb4
Level 8

Jump to solution

I do not have access to the Roku stick or the email associated with that Roku device.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @eb4,

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
eb4
Level 8

Jump to solution

Hi Mary - 

I do not have the sign-in information for the account, which is why I need to speak with a representative in lieu of the support page.

0 Kudos
Strega
Level 15

Jump to solution

So… you don’t have the password, and you don’t have access to the email, and you don't have access to the Roku… Honestly, I'm not sure what's left to convince them that you are, you know… you!  However, I think you can create a new Roku account now, and use that to contact them.  Good luck!

0 Kudos
eb4
Level 8

Jump to solution

Sure, if I had the opportunity to speak with a representative, I can shed more light on the access issues. But without the login information it's difficult to gain access to anyone from support to escalate.

0 Kudos
Strega
Level 15

Jump to solution

Yeah, if all else fails, I would say just create a new account to get the contact going.

0 Kudos
rightcenter50
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am using the Spectrum App through Roku. I just installed a new router and modem and now my ESPN and other sports channels wont display properly? I bought a new Roku to try and fix issue, it didnt, what do I do? 

thanks

Billy

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@rightcenter50

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What do you mean the channels won't display properly? If you are using the Spectrum Channel to view this content, you'll want to contact Spectrum support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Spectrum support here: https://www.spectrum.net/support/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos