Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mystic
Level 7

Consistently being overcharged with NO invoices available

Jump to solution

Since April 2020, I have been consistently charged twice and sometimes three things for items I have not subscribed to or that should be free, i.e. The Roku Channel.  Additionally, there is nothing in my subscription management page that I can delete. There’s also the fact that I cannot find an invoice anywhere since April 2017. And of course there’s no way to make a phone call to anybody on the support staff right now. This is getting beyond aggravating. I just want to talk to somebody and figure out what the **bleep** is going on with my account!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Consistently being overcharged with NO invoices available

Jump to solution

@Mystic 

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
renojim
Level 21

Jump to solution

Start with your credit card company and find out if the charges are really coming from Roku.  It's much easier to talk to them than Roku.  Also, dispute the charges with them.

0 Kudos
Mystic
Level 7

Jump to solution

All the charges are going through PayPal. So I know that they’re from Roku. Still does not excuse the fact that there’s no invoices posting to my account nor do I have anything in my subscriptions.

0 Kudos
renojim
Level 21

Jump to solution

I'd still open a dispute with Paypal.  I'd never attempt to make excuses for Roku's lack of support, but all I've ever seen here is the same boilerplate:

"For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you."

0 Kudos
Mystic
Level 7

Jump to solution

I’ve tried to find a way to dispute it on PayPal. But PayPal just keeps referring me back to Roku’s customer service. We all know how that works out!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Mystic 

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos