Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marge
Level 7

Confusing cancellation process and now I'm double billed!

Jump to solution

My CBS All Access was due to renew on 5/1/2020. I went in to cancel a few days before that. The next thing I know, it says I'm good until 6/1/2020. I wasn't sure what happened. Now, my credit card has been charged twice on 5/1/2020. Both say "Roku for CBS Interactive", but one is for $10.73 and the other is for $6.43.

I have a coupon code for 3 free months but didn't think I needed it because the screen said that CBS All Access was good until 6/1/2020. I don't feel I should be billed for either. I would like for my credit card to be credited with $17.16 and I would be happy to sign up for CBS All Access with the coupon code I have. You could even backdate the 3 months starting on 5/1 - that is reasonable. What is not reasonable is both of these charges. Please advise and thank you for your time.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Confusing cancellation process and now I'm double billed!

Jump to solution

@Marge 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Marge
Level 7

Jump to solution

Ok, now I see that I was credited with $6.43 on my card.

So how do I handle this $10.73 charge when I can use my 3 months free coupon? This process is still very confusing.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Marge 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos