Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Communication Issues with Customer Support about Order

Jump to solution

There is a major communication problem with Roku customer support. I had emailed them on July 3, 2020, ticket # 3606717, the problem was eventually posted as "resolved" on July 23, 2020, but it is still not actually resolved. Customer support via email is abysmal at best. The issue was that the Roku device I ordered was delivered to me crushed and I wasn't able to give it as a gift as I had intended. After countless emails back and forth (some making no sense), they did finally ship out a replacement, but it was shipped the same way as before in a flimsy poly envelope and once again, this package arrived even worse than the first time, super crushed, torn and completely opened. (I've taken a picture of it.) I would suggest that the shipping department be notified that when shipping something from CA to NY it will require a small box instead of a flimsy envelope, or a different carrier. I would like to speak to someone about the customer service experience in more detail, and also get this matter resolved without having to wait another 3 or more weeks to receive the product that I ordered in once piece, and not be further tortured by frustrating attempts at email communication with script replies.  I love the Roku products, and wanted to give this streaming device to someone as my recommendation, but so far that hasn’t happened. Please help!  Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Communication Issues with Customer Support

Jump to solution

@LieseU 

Thanks the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along our concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@LieseU 

Thanks the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along our concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi Danny,

Thank you for your help. Although I have not received any communication from them yet.

Liese

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@LieseU 

Thanks for the update.

Please be aware that there may be a delay in response time from our Support team during this period. Please be patient as our Support team is doing their best to assist every customer that is experiencing an issue. If you still have not heard back from our Support team within 1-3 business days, please feel free to send me a PM and I will follow up with our Support team.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi Danny,

You mentioned in your last response that I should send you a pm if I didn't hear from support yet (not sure how to get a pm to you) but wanted you to know that I have not yet received a message from them yet.

Liese

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@LieseU 

Thanks for the update.

I have reached out to the Support team to contact you.

Please keep me posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos