Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Child purchsed a subscription to ESPN+ and a pay per view fight for $130 dollars. Please help!

Jump to solution

My toddler bought 2 items on espn+. I called espn and they said I need to contact roku support. I tried calling and it didnt work so we tried the website and  it wont let me select the two items. I don't want to pay for these and am super unhappy about it. Can someone show me the direction I need to go to get this resolved?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Child purchsed a subscription to ESPN+ and a pay per view fight for $130 dollars. Please help!

Jump to solution

@kaylaminard @kakalapierre @doc @acc188 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Charged an annual subscription after canceling a 7 day free trial

Jump to solution

Sundance offered a 7 day free trial which I activated on April 9th, 2019 and was told via email that the subscription would renew on April 17th as an annual charge. On April 16th, I canceled the free trial so I would not be charged an annual fee. On April 17th, I received an email verifying my cancellation. That same day I was charged $65.27. When I try to resolve the issue through account/billing, it just deadends with no help. Please resolve this issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Child purchsed a subscription to ESPN+ and a pay per view fight for $130 dollars. Please help!

Jump to solution

This happened to me with ESPN+ today as well. I cannot contact customer support in any fashion. I click through the support site that you linked but at the end, the contact support button does not work. Invoice #10153776008. I did not order this, there are no sports right now...why would I want ESPN? Please fix this, thank you. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Fraud Activity

Jump to solution

Roku charged my credit card and I did not subscribe to Roku and I cannot each anyone for the inquiries. i want them to credit back my charged and no there's no email to email them even though they said to email support and turn around they need my credit card for me to open an account but I don't need an account I just need to know about the charges that I did not authorize.  once I click support its asking me to have an account to email support but they need my credit card for what? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@kaylaminard @kakalapierre @doc @acc188 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have the Same issue! My child purchased espn today for $50 I contacted espn and they told me I have to contact roku for a reverse on the accidental purchase, the subscription has been canceled but I have not received a refund and there is no contact information to get this resolved. How can I get my charge refunded? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I did try to go through the account/billing option but it dead ends. So I hope you can give me the information and resolution that I need.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yo Danny that is a dead end. Give us a refund.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Jyoussef @doc @acc188 

Thanks for the note.

We would recommend reaching out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. Have you tried using the following steps: Questions about my account or billing > Other > Need more help > Email.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos