Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Charges on Account?

Jump to solution

I been charged $18.98 the past few months what does Roku cover as far as just the $9.99 a month. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Charges

Jump to solution

@Kedwards0513 

Thanks for the inquiry.

As @renojim mentioned, there is no charge to have a Roku device. Those charges are mostly likely from an active subscription that you have on your Roku account. We would recommend logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage Your Subscriptions to see what active subscriptions you may be currently being billed for.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

The is no fee to use a Roku.  To whom are you paying this $9.99/month?  Only premium services (Netflix, Hulu, Starz, and many others) require a subscription.  Did you call someone to initially link your Roku?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Kedwards0513 

Thanks for the inquiry.

As @renojim mentioned, there is no charge to have a Roku device. Those charges are mostly likely from an active subscription that you have on your Roku account. We would recommend logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage Your Subscriptions to see what active subscriptions you may be currently being billed for.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos