Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shajim2010
Level 7

Charged twice for channel

Ok I forgot my wwe network password so I made another wwe network using another email account this month though I found my old password so I canceled new wwe network and repurchased my original one but when I did they charged me for both accounts how can I get they fixed I called customer service but they not taking calls at moment becouse of the coronavirus said for me I message them and I can’t find out where to message them at

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Charged twice for channel

@shajim2010 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Level 21

Re: Charged twice for channel

I don't know about wwe, but the conditions you agree to when subscribing to most channels (you know, all the small print you don't bother to read before you actually click the subscribe button) tells you there are no refunds and the subscription will auto-renew unless you unsubscribe before the current subscription period runs out. A canceled subscription generally will continue to function until the paid subscription period runs out.

If you took out a second subscription, this is on you and neither the channel nor Roku should be obligated to refund an erroneous subscription.  It can't hurt to ask for a refund, but if you get anywhere with it consider yourself fortunate.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos