Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Charged me $60.21 for a Hulu Account that I do not have. How do I get a refund?

Roku charged me $60.21 an error. How do I get a refund?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Level 7

Charges for hulu

Hello,

I am being charged $22.62 from Roku for Hulu. Why am I being charged that amount and I already have an Hulu account? I would like a refund.  

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Charged me $60.21 for a Hulu Account that I do not have. How do I get a refund?

@Milton1 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Is it possible that you have another Roku account that you are being charged for a subscription?

We've seen multiple times that a customer claims they don't see any subscriptions on their Roku account and didn't realize they signed up for another Roku account and had subscribed to a channel.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Charges for hulu

@mstenika105 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? How are you subscribed to Hulu? Are you subscribed through Roku Pay or are you subscribed through the channel provider directly.

We would recommend that you log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to verify your current subscriptions through Roku Pay.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos