Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Charged for product, no further info on the mailing of that product!

As promised the "community", I received my Roku Express+ box today, all in tact and have successfully install and it is working perfectly.  Again thank you to all of Roku's Customer Service staff involved in bringing my concern to a resolve!  Your customer service is invaluable!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Same. I ordered on 11/7. Was supposed to be shipped on 11/14. Now it says 11/17. If anyone can get in touch with customer support, please tell me how! I want to cancel order. Very frustrating
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I agree, completely frustrating. This was suppose to be a great deal to replace my old roku and there was no delay in the money transferring. Too bad the product couldn't be replaced as quickly!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Add one more to this list of frustrated people waiting to hear nothing about the confirmed order.  One order page (from email link) says processing, the other (on "support" page) says shipped.  A tracking link in the later takes me back to the main "support" page.  The support chat link on that later order page does nothing.  On the verge of looking at other products and cancelling the order.  If don't get something concrete soon will do so.  Seems from this community is only way to get real customer service from Roku.  Anyone able to help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Your Roku probably already shipped depending on when you ordered it. The order page may still say processing even when you're holding the package in your hand. Don't ask me why. If you google Roku Customer Support you can find the phone number. You may be on hold for 20 minutes, though.

Highlighted
Level 8

I don't think roku shipped by order date, meaning there's no rhyme or reason to which orders ship and which ones don't. There are people who ordered on 11th and received theirs yet people who ordered on 7th, 9th, or 10th for example (like me) still haven't received theirs.

Transit days vary depending on where it's going to, I get that, but 10 days???