Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for a subscription that is not listed; Can't reach Cust Support for help

Being charged for $15.81 for "Roku for Warnermedia Glob" on my card. This is not listed on my subscriptions nor do I have multiple Roku accounts. I've tried contacting Roku but not able to even send an email to this company, it cycles back to the categories. I see many others having this issue. Does anyone know how to reach customer support?

19 REPLIES 19
Nannysue

Re: Charged for a subscription that is not listed; Can't reach Cust Support for help

SO WHAT DID YOU END UP DOING!   I keep getting monthly charges for Warner, which I never watch.  Don’t know how this happened.   It is not listed within my account or payments, but it shows up in bank account. Is Paramount Warner?   

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Charged for a subscription that is not listed; Can't reach Cust Support for help

Warner Media is HBO Max.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @Nannysue

Welcome to the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Shirley529

I'm being charged for Warner Media and there is no way to contact ROKU. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
renojim

@Shirley529, do you have HBO Max?  Did you check your subscriptions at https://my.roku.com ?

0 Kudos
Superlindy
Reel Rookie

I resigned up for a Acorn  through Roku I paid for a year December October 29 and have not been able to watch any programs.It keeps saying you have subscribed with Acorn I go to them I go to Acorn  say you have subscribed with Roku go to them. On my American Express is Roku please solve this problem for me for I can really bad reviews

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@Superlindy Having a difficult time following your post.  Have you logged into your Roku account on a phone  or computer and checked your subscriptions?  If you have, is the Acorn subscription listed?  When you say "It keeps saying you have subscribed with Acorn" who is It?

0 Kudos
Ladywaah

Going to report to my bank you guys charge me October, November and December $5.39 for CBS . Tracy Bryant 

0 Kudos
renojim

@Ladywaah, did you check your subscriptions at https://my.roku.com ?  Do you have Paramount+?

0 Kudos