Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cami82205
Level 7

Charged for Play USB app that i never added

I was charged for the play usb app and I never downloaded this. They are charging me $4 or something for the app and I never even heard of it till i got an email for the charge. When i went to delete it off my account there was no cancel subscription option just the option to delete it. They are saying no refund will be issued and that The account is still active. How it’s deleted there was no cancel subscription option and there is no option on my roku account online. WTF 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Charged for Play USB app that i never added

It's not a subscription; it's a one-time purchase.  You should be able to see your purchases at:  https://my.roku.com/account/purchases

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Cami82205
Level 7

Yes i understand it’s a one time purchase but roku told me to end my subscription. It’s not something i can end when it’s a one time purchase. I didn’t make the purchase either so when i was notified by email that the purchase was made i emailed them immediately saying i didn’t purchase this to my account. I went onto my roku and then deleted it off my account. I never even heard of that app until i saw the charge have no reason to use it and if i wanted to go back to that app it is asking me to purchase it again , why if i bought it? Hopefully they cancel the purchase pending on my card. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @Cami82205,

Thanks for the post.

Our support team responded via email recently. Please check your email from our support team, they will be assisting you from there.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos