Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Charged for ESPN+. Did not buy this.

Jump to solution

@razzledazzle @pcoleman72 

Thanks for the note.

Are you able to contact Support through this pathway: 

Questions about my account or billing > Other > Need more help > Email

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

The link worked today.  I was able to send Customer Service a note.  I have not heard back from them yet.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R Just was able to use that link to send email.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Roku support told me no refunds. I didn't and no one in my house purchased this service. This is straight up BS as I cancelled it within minutes. I will be buying a different product [post edited], as well as paypal. This is fraud and I'm furious.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I got some bullcrap reply that I can enjoy it for a year.  I don't want it.

I'll call AMEX and have them reverse the charges.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Unauthorized Purchases

Jump to solution

Does Roku really not provide refunds on 'accidental purchases?'

My two year old son was pressing the controller and must have ordered ESPN+ because I noticed a charge on my card. I understand if this was a reoccurring thing where one account was consistently asking for refunds but this is not the case. We haven't had live sports in two months so it's clearly an accidental order. I'm not really itching to watch reruns of the 1980 NBA Finals. Since this accidental order I have put a PIN on my account to prevent this from happening again but would love a refund for the above. 

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

how to get reimbursement for a accidentally subscribed ESPN+

Jump to solution

can you guide me on how to claim reimbursement for an accidentally subscribed ESPN+ channel from Roku?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Unauthorized Purchases

Jump to solution

@Streaming1 @sureshan 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Refund for an accident subscription

Jump to solution

I was wondering if I could get a refund for ESPN+ $54.24.  My kid accidentally purchased it and Roku didn’t even send us an email to let us know it was pending or purchased yesterday so it didn’t give us the time to cancel it before it was taken from our account. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Refund for an accident subscription

Jump to solution

@Echo22 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos