Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnnieB
Level 7

ESPN false charge

Jump to solution

My wife just got charged to her credit card $50 for ESPN, which nobody in the household watches. We certainly didn’t order. I also find this absolutely ridiculous that I have to post to a public forum to speak with a customer service. Very disappointed at this atrocious service by ROKU. Please have a human being contact my wife.

0 Kudos
AnnieB
Level 7

Re: ESPN false charge

Jump to solution

[personal information removed] We will post her phone number via email. This is embarrassing that one has to go through these layers to dispute a charge.

0 Kudos
Alicia35
Level 7

Re: I Need Customer Support for charges!

Jump to solution

I was charged $59 for espn plus and would like a refund 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: ESPN false charge

Jump to solution

@AnnieB @Alicia35 

Thanks the posts.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
CRob1
Level 7

Re: Unauthorized Purchases

Jump to solution

Danny why are you acting like you guys will help? You just say "no refunds"

0 Kudos
CRob1
Level 7

Re: ROKU BILLING SUPPORT WILL NOT REFUND AN INCORRECT CHARGE!!!

Jump to solution

This just happened to us too. Our one year old did this with two quick clicks of the remote. But now the price is even higher. Roku are scammers.

0 Kudos
CRob1
Level 7

Re: Accidental purchase

Jump to solution

DANNY YOU SCAM ARTIST FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO CONTACT SUPPORT WHEN YOU KNOW SUPPORT WILL TELL THEM THEY WON'T GET A REFUND.

0 Kudos