Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Charged for ESPN+, did not subscribe on my Roku

Jump to solution

I was charged for a full year of ESPN+ for $50. I never subscribed, and I already have ESPN+ on my Disney+ which was renewed 5 days ago. My wife (who doesn't watch ESPN) didn't subscribe, nor did my infant or toddler children who can't touch the remotes (they are placed on high levels so they can't grab them). I emailed but I also wanted to follow up on here as I cannot find a customer service number.

I will call my bank to report a fraudulent charge in the morning.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Charged for ESPN+, did not subscribe on my Roku

Jump to solution

@briskout 

Thanks the information.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Charged for ESPN+, did not subscribe on my Roku

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R I did and was told that I was stuck with something I never ordered.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Charged for ESPN+. Did not buy this.

Jump to solution

Same thing just happened to me. So im going to call my bank and put a block on any future charges from roku. It gives me serial number but id like to know what device was used to purchase espn. It was not from my t.v or my phone. 

0 Kudos