Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gabear
Level 7

Charged for CBS all access even through I canceled as instructed

I tried to contact support in the way described and it doesn't work I have been charged 9.99 for CBS All Access even though I canceled two days before my free trial was over I cancel that using Roku instructions on how to cancel subscription I chose cancel subscription and delete app it did not work and I have been charged I would like a refund

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Derek14
Level 7

Re: Charged for CBS all access even through I canceled as instructed

I got charged today for the CBS all access. I cancelled this on the Roku app as I was instructed to do so. I cancelled it about 2 weeks ago. I should not have been charged. Please refund my money and cancel my subscription. Thanks 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Gabear 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Derek14 

Thanks for the note.

Please be aware that if you previously had a free trial through the same Roku account (on any Roku device linked to your account), you will not be eligible for another free trial with that specific service. We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Richiep1983
Level 8

I was charged for CBS all access just by having the channel on my Roku never signed in for free trial never agreed to a payment cancel free any day just took 599 and then when I thought it was an attempted fraud they cancelled my credit card I had to get a new one when it was just CBShelping there self 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Richiep1983 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos