Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicolej1974
Level 7

Charged during trial for nfl game pass

[Moving post to general discussion]

Preview: Charged during trial for nfl game pass

To whom it may concern I was charged by roku the full price of $99.99 and did not know it until a day or 2 later. I was not supposed to be charged for a trial period but yet I was, this happened on the 10th of Sept it is now 9/19 I have been working my behind off to contact someone about my refund and when I finally talk to someone I was told to file a dispute with my bank. I called my bank and they told me no that roku is able to refund me my money  so I emailed them and they keep giving me the run around I even sent them proof of where they charged my account.. I have faxed people within the company Stephen Kay & several others . Still no respond I am truly hurt Smiley Sad  I own 4 roku flat screen TV's this makes me wish I didn't.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Charged during trial for nfl game pass

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

Feel free to send me a private message with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku TV found in Settings>System>About. I'll have a member of our Support team to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny
Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos