Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Charged Double

I have Hulu Live Tv for $54.99 a month through Hulu. My Bank Statement has charges twice for that amount. One charge from Hulu(which I agree with) and one from Roku. There is absolutely no reason I should be being charged $54.99 for a service that I get from Hulu. I am very angry because I have 0 subscriptions through Roku so there’s no reason I owe Roku anything but they are charging me what Hulu already charges me. Something is not right. I have only had Roku and Hulu for 2 months now and Roku owes me $109.98 because I have never purchased anything through Roku, only through Hulu. CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS AND GET ME HELP TO GET MY MONEY THAT I AM OWED BACK!!!!!!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: Charged Double

https://support.roku.com/category/202683127--account-and-billing

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

@boogernose I’m sorry but I’ve looked at that a ton of times and it doesn’t help me at all.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17

talk to one of the admins tomorrow.....

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Lessismorepablo 

Thanks for the note.

If you are already subscribed to Hulu directly, we would recommend taking a look into your Roku account to see if you are subscribed to Hulu through Roku Pay. You can do this by signing into your account on my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions

For more information about how to cancel and manage your subscriptions on Roku Pay, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos