Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rhond
Level 8

Re: Charged $65 for “7-day free trial” - SundanceNow

Jump to solution

Emailed roku and with this same problem and they replied saying that no refund so i went thru my bank and they reversed the charge same day. And two days later roku emailed me back saying they will refund me Within 5-7 business days even though i had already gotten my money back thru my bank. Just keep emailing them. I emailed them 3 times and they kept saying that i didnt sign up for 7 day free trial which was wrong so i had to go thru my bank to get my money back. Hope this helps

sonkissed
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have this same problem. I was charged $59.99 on day 1 of a free 7-day trial for Sundance.  Customer service also told me “we can’t help you”. I find it hard to believe they can just take money without me authorizing a charge. 

I am now disputing the charge w my bank as well. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@sonkissed 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
4Briar
Level 7

Jump to solution

I was charged 63.59 under Annual Membership Roku Sundance Now.  I have no idea what this is about and there is no way to email/call customer support.

Please provide an email or number if you have one as I can not find anything on the site where you linked. 

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
4Briar
Level 7

Jump to solution

My apologies.  I found it.  

0 Kudos
Newto2019
Level 7

Jump to solution