Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nOv1c3
Reel Rookie

Charged $10.99 for showtime and $8.99 starz when add says .99 cents for two months

Charged $10.99 for showtime and $8.99 for  starz when add says .99 cents for two months and i saw no mention of first time subscribers in the add unlesss roku decided to do a dirty trick and hide in the fine print

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Alfredo-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Charged $10.99 for showtime and $8.99 starz when add says .99 cents for two months

Hi @nOv1c3, we understand that you were charged full price during our current promotion. We're here to help. 
The 99-cent deal per premium subscription promotion is only eligible for new subscribers to participating channels.
Check out this article on our The Roku Channel with more in-depth details on this promotion. Eligibility is at the bottom of the page under the Terms & Conditions.
You can view it here: https://therokuchannel.roku.com/lp/streaming-day-ps-99-promo?utm_source=organic_social&utm_medium=ro...

If you believe that these charges were made in error, please let us know and we'll reach out with a PM to confirm and gather details.

0 Kudos
nOv1c3
Reel Rookie

Re: Charged $10.99 for showtime and $8.99 starz when add says .99 cents for two months

I read the link and i see no mention of   The 99-cent deal per premium subscription promotion is only eligible for new subscribers to participating channels

0 Kudos
Alfredo-Roku
Retired Moderator

Here on the Roku Streaming Day blog, we go over the participating premium subscriptions as well as the eligibility requirements: https://www.roku.com/blog/streaming-day

We appreciate your interest in our promotional offer. However, only new subscribers were eligible for the 99-cent deal per premium subscription promotion.

Again, if you believe the subscriptions were charged in error, let us know!

0 Kudos
nOv1c3
Reel Rookie

Like i said before,  The  email; and webpage for the promotion had no warning at all about having to be a new subscriber . So yes this is a error on your side    , I would like a refund

0 Kudos