Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge on my account need assistance

Please I need a phone number to speak to a real person at roku customer service. There is a charge to my bank that should not be there. There customer service page just runs me around in circles. I need to speak to a real person. Please I need a phone number.

29 REPLIES 29
Aaron2004

Re: Charge on my account need assistance

I am needing to do the same thing and I can not figure it out.

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Charge on my account need assistance

Check your purchases and subscriptions at https://my.roku.com .  If none are shown then Roku is not likely to be of any help and you should take it up with your financial institution.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
njwade
Reel Rookie

Re: Charge on my account need NEED

I N EED TOTALK TO PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THIS IS NOT GOING TO WORK!!!!!!!!!  I NEED A TELEPHONE NUMBER WITH A PERSON TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Shouting will get you no where. Everything you need to know is listed in the support page including a phone number 

0 Kudos
DBDukes

@njwade 

There's not one. And complaining about there not being one won't change that fact.

Now, if you can unstick your caps lock button and ask a question, we'll try to help.

DBDukes
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
njwade
Reel Rookie

O.K.  What is the telephone number?

0 Kudos
DBDukes

@njwade wrote:

O.K.  What is the telephone number?

Remember where I said there's not one? What I meant by that was, there's not one.

If you have any other questions, we'll try to help.

DBDukes

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

@DBDukes  Yes there is a phone number. 
972CE301-3F12-47A1-BE9E-E31B672790A7.jpeg

0 Kudos
DBDukes

@Streamer317 

First, I'm not the one asking for the phone number. Why aren't you telling the person that wants it? I know the answer to that question: you are like Stuart from Mad TV, "Look what I can do!" And there's nothing to it.

Next, when he calls that number, and he's told that his issue doesn't qualify for telephone support and to use the Community Forum, are you going to deal with that? Not in a good way. You're going to do what you normally do and knock over apple carts and tick people off.

Now, before you start in with "How do you know it doesn't qualify" you need to consider maybe I recognize a lot of things that you don't. I've been around a while. Anyone who's been around a bit can tell that isn't going to be a qualifying call. There are limited criteria for phone support. That's why we don't offer it. And we certainly don't offer the Roku Legal Department phone number.

You escalate rather than focus on the question at hand. This board is littered with threads that extend three pages totally off topic because you have to be Stuart. Quit being Stuart.

@njwade 

Call that number and see what they tell you. Then come back here and ask an actual question.

DBDukes