Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asmith11
Reel Rookie

Unrecognized charge: 'Roku for viacomCBS Wilmington DE'

Jump to solution

On my credit card statement it says

Roku for viacomCBS str Wilmington DE.

What is that?? How do I cancel it?! I've been trying everything. Please help. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Charge on credit card for viacomCBS

Jump to solution

@Asmith11 wrote:

Yes, I've done all of that. I have zero active subscriptions on my roku account. Same email. 

In that case it's likely a bogus charge from a scammer who is just claiming to be Roku.  Contest the charge with financial service receiving the charge.  They can track it back to its actual origin.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
MrBYates

Jump to solution

I have the same thing on our account.  There is nothing on our Roku account as far as purchases but a charge from Paypal in our checking account.   FOLLOWING....

makaiguy

Jump to solution

@Asmith11 wrote:

On my credit card statement it says

Roku for viacomCBS str Wilmington DE.

What is that?? How do I cancel it?! I've been trying everything. Please help. 

Log into your account at https://my.roku.com/account/subscriptions and see if you have a subscription indicating it's for CBS or Viacom.  It might also be for Paramount since this is owned by Viacom/CBS.

Scroll down to see 'Manage your subscriptions' optionScroll down to see 'Manage your subscriptions' option

Also, is the email address you use to log into your account the same one shown on your Roku when you go into Settings / System / About ?

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Asmith11
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes, I've done all of that. I have zero active subscriptions on my roku account. Same email. 

0 Kudos
makaiguy

Jump to solution

@Asmith11 wrote:

In that case it's likely a bogus charge from a scammer who is just claiming to be Roku.  Contest the charge with financial service receiving the charge.  They can track it back to its actual origin.

0 Kudos
Ryland2020

Re: Unrecognized charge: 'Roku for viacomCBS Wilmington DE'

Jump to solution

0 Kudos