Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dcady1
Level 7

Channel Issue - Fraudulent support?

Jump to solution

I noticed that the missing channels were either ones that we pay for or for which I have a premium channel. All of the free channels I had were still there, but I had to reboot my Roku Ultra, and then add back my premium channels AND login to all of them again. I chatted with Roku and got a couple of responses then was directed to sign up for a $1 trial for a week for customer support, after which I would be paying $46 per month. Not only NO but H... No.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Channel Issue - Fraudulent support?

Jump to solution

@dcady1  Thanks for reaching out. We were aware of an issue where some channels were missing from your channel lineup and weren't able to be installed. This issue is now resolved. Please perform a system update from Settings>System>System update>Check now

Roku never charges for setup/activation, or support services in any way. It sounds like you contacted a 3rd party, unofficial or fraudulent support entity. Please see more information about this here: https://support.roku.com/article/208757068-will-i-be-charged-for-customer-service-device-activation-...

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Channel Issue - Fraudulent support?

Jump to solution

@dcady1  Thanks for reaching out. We were aware of an issue where some channels were missing from your channel lineup and weren't able to be installed. This issue is now resolved. Please perform a system update from Settings>System>System update>Check now

Roku never charges for setup/activation, or support services in any way. It sounds like you contacted a 3rd party, unofficial or fraudulent support entity. Please see more information about this here: https://support.roku.com/article/208757068-will-i-be-charged-for-customer-service-device-activation-...

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos