Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
macmin
Reel Rookie

How to change account email address

Jump to solution

Settings>System>About shows my Roku player with an email address I no longer have. Can I change this address to my current one? How?

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: How to change account email address

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

For information on how to change your email address for your Roku account you can visit our support page How do I change the email address or password for my Roku account?

In the event that you forgot your Roku email address or password, you can follow the steps outlined in our support page How do I access my Roku account if I forgot my email address or password?

Please keep us posted if you need further assistance with changing the email address on your Roku account.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Re: How to change account email address

Jump to solution

@CeCe1986 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you no longer have access to the email that is attached to your Roku account, you can change your Roku email address by going to my.roku.com on a computer or smartphone and signing into you account. Once in your account, under the Account Information section you can click the Update button. Once you've made the changes to your email address, select Save Changes.

For more information on how to update your email address on your Roku account, visit our Support page here: How do I change the email address or password for my Roku account?

For more information on how to update your PIN on your Roku account, visit our Support page here: How do I create or update the PIN for my Roku account?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
54 REPLIES 54
trekkeriii
Roku Guru

Jump to solution
"macmin" wrote:
Settings>System>About shows my Roku player with an email address I no longer have. Can I change this address to my current one? How?

https://my.roku.com, log in and click "update" under the "Account Information" on the upper left.

http://trekkeriii.com/Roku_PHP_list.php
Router - ASUS RT-AC68U
ISP - AT&T- 1000 Mbps/1000 Mbps
Net+ Cert
0 Kudos
macmin
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It won't let me update to my new address because I already have an account under it -- it appears that I have two active accounts at this time.

trekkeriii
Roku Guru

Jump to solution
"macmin" wrote:
It won't let me update to my new address because I already have an account under it -- it appears that I have two active accounts at this time.

Get a freebie address and then change it to that account, then. 

http://trekkeriii.com/Roku_PHP_list.php
Router - ASUS RT-AC68U
ISP - AT&T- 1000 Mbps/1000 Mbps
Net+ Cert
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

My email address is [personal information removed] it says you have it on record but youre not showing it. The comcast account I no longer use.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

For information on how to change your email address for your Roku account you can visit our support page How do I change the email address or password for my Roku account?

In the event that you forgot your Roku email address or password, you can follow the steps outlined in our support page How do I access my Roku account if I forgot my email address or password?

Please keep us posted if you need further assistance with changing the email address on your Roku account.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
CeCe1986

Jump to solution

I do however have my serial number to my Roku Premier +. The serial number is YH00DM084403. If you could please email me at my new email address as soon as possible. [personal information removed]

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Re: How to change account email address

Jump to solution

@CeCe1986 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you no longer have access to the email that is attached to your Roku account, you can change your Roku email address by going to my.roku.com on a computer or smartphone and signing into you account. Once in your account, under the Account Information section you can click the Update button. Once you've made the changes to your email address, select Save Changes.

For more information on how to update your email address on your Roku account, visit our Support page here: How do I change the email address or password for my Roku account?

For more information on how to update your PIN on your Roku account, visit our Support page here: How do I create or update the PIN for my Roku account?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Please let me know I don't want to reset hope it's a easy fix

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Illmatic687 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you no longer have access to your email and don't remember your password, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos