Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Cannot log in to my Roku account

Jump to solution

Hi, I created my Roku account a few years ago when I first activated my Roku device. Immediately after creating my account, I wrote down all of my log in credentials: email, password, and PIN. A few months ago I had to log in online and the Roku claimed that my email and/or password are incorrect. I have spent the past two months trying every suggestion on Roku's website and in the community, and none have worked. Additionally, I have been trying to get support over the phone, but each time I called, I ended up waiting on the line for more than half an hour without speaking to a single person. Please let me know what to do to log in to my account as I have attempted every possibility.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Cannot log in to my Roku account

Jump to solution

@JohnNeedsHelp 

Thanks for the note.

For account related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 10

Jump to solution

Like other companies, roku customer support have stopped phone and chat support due to the situation.  This situation is so sad but what they have done is understandable.  They do have a message on the support page of support.roku.com.  Looks like you can still submit an email ticket for help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@JohnNeedsHelp 

Thanks for the note.

For account related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Please help I can't remember my password for my account and no longer have that email address anymore. So I can no longer reset to change password.

Thanks
Chris Anderson

[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Chris44 

Thanks for the post.

If you need assistance with accessing your account, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos