Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Cannot complete my purchase

I haven't purchased anything in several years. But today I wanted to buy a new screensaver. I found the one I wanted ($.99) and tried to purchase it. I got an error telling me to update my Roku account. When I went to the webpage, I saw that my email & credit card were current. I put it in anyway (using Dashlane, so everything is definitely  correct) updated the information but I'm still getting this error. we have plenty in the bank - my husband bought groceries about 15 minutes after this. I tried and retried it several times with the same results. What's happening?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Level 21

Re: Cannot complete my purchase

Try rebooting/restarting your Roku.

0 Kudos
Level 7

@renojim wrote:

Try rebooting/restarting your Roku.

Thank you. I tried that and got the same results.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Please help!

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Gramma21 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing. For further assistance with order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

I wanted to buy a new screensaver for Roku. I found the one I wanted ($.99) and tried to purchase it. I got an error telling me to update my Roku account. When I went to the webpage, I saw that my email & credit card were current. I put it in anyway (using Dashlane, so everything is definitely  correct) updated the information but I'm still getting this error. I tried unplugging Roku and restarting it but I still get the same error. I tried our other Roku and still get the same error. Am I banned from purchasing anything? Because that's what it's pretty much done to me! 

0 Kudos