Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Email address entered incorrectly. No Access

Thank you! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

My email address no longer exists so I can’t sign in & change it.  Password saved doesn’t work either. Can’t click ‘forgot password’ as ROKU will email link to an account that died years ago, not my current account.  Seems setting up a new account is my only choice. Yes/No?  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

@MajorGary wrote:

My email address no longer exists so I can’t sign in & change it.  Password saved doesn’t work either. Can’t click ‘forgot password’ as ROKU will email link to an account that died years ago, not my current account.  Seems setting up a new account is my only choice. Yes/No?  

@RokuDanny-R correct me if I'm wrong, but ...

For the purpose of logging in to your Roku account, I think the email address is just a login name.  Even if this address is no longer valid it should still serve as a login name to get you into the account, as long as you know the account's password.  If you've forgotten your password, though, you'll need the assisance as suggested by RokuDannny-R, since the forgotten password provisions will only send the password reset email to an email address currently associated with an account.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@MajorGary 

Thanks for the post.

For further assistance with your account please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

You keep submitting the same info without reading the issue!  The email address on the Roku is incorrect so there is no account to log into!  How do we change the info on the Roku TV without logging into an account that doesn't exist??? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Jenn2 

Thanks for the post.

Please feel free to submit a request to our Support team using the link I have provided in my previous post. If you are unable to login with the account you are having issues with, you can use the same account that you are using to post in the Community.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos