Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChrisStMike
Reel Rookie

Cannot access "Manage MY Subscriptions" page on my laptop - error on web page

Whenever I go to "Manage My Subscriptions" page on my laptop, I get the following message:

"The website experienced an unexpected problem

There was an unexpected error in the website. The current page will not load.

Close and re-open your browser, navigate back to the website, and try repeating your last actions. If the problem persists, please contact our support team. "

I reported this issue before but have not seen any resolution. I have tried access support through the chat and have been transferred 4 times and no one seems to have a clue. I finally just disconnected when they wanted to transfer me again.

I am tempted to go to Firestick

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Cannot access "Manage MY Subscriptions" page on my laptop - error on web page

I just logged into my account, and the page loaded without a problem. You might try clearing your browser cache, or a different browser. You also might have just encountered one of those famous internet hiccups that can't be traced. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
ChrisStMike
Reel Rookie

Re: Cannot access "Manage MY Subscriptions" page on my laptop - error on web page

Dan, 

Thanks for the suggestions. However, clearing the browser cache didn't help, nor restarting the laptop not switching from Chrome to Edge.

I am an a loss. The only thing I haven't done is try to access the page on another computer. That will be my next try when possible.

0 Kudos
DMHUMP

Different computer. Same result.

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@DMHUMP  Can you provide more information please. Are you trying to access your Roku account from a browser? Works great on my Windows 10 laptop running Google Chrome. Also works great on my Chromebook 

0 Kudos