Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Cannot access account

Jump to solution

My roku account was set up by my husband. I need to get a new roku but will lose all my memberships because the email address for the account is no longer active. How can i transfer my content to my new roku 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Cannot access account

Jump to solution

@EAF29 

Thanks for the post.

Can you provide us with more information regarding the issue you are experiencing?

If you are replacing a Roku device, you can add the device to your current Roku account. For more information about adding a device to your account, visit our Support page here: Do I need a separate Roku account for each of my Roku® streaming devices?

In regards to changing the email address on your Roku account, visit our Support pages here:
How do I change the email address or password for my Roku account?
How do I access my Roku account if I forgot my email address or password?

If you still need further assistance with your Roku account, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Cannot access account

Jump to solution

@EAF29 

Thanks for the post.

Can you provide us with more information regarding the issue you are experiencing?

If you are replacing a Roku device, you can add the device to your current Roku account. For more information about adding a device to your account, visit our Support page here: Do I need a separate Roku account for each of my Roku® streaming devices?

In regards to changing the email address on your Roku account, visit our Support pages here:
How do I change the email address or password for my Roku account?
How do I access my Roku account if I forgot my email address or password?

If you still need further assistance with your Roku account, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos