Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dsmall4592

How to cancel channel subscriptions

Jump to solution

How do I cancel the extra subscriptions I’ve purchased. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Cancelling subscriptions

Jump to solution

To unsubcribe:

Log into https://my.roku.com/subscriptions.  Cancel any subscriptions you've obtained through Roku there.

Any subscriptions you've obtained through other services (Hulu, Prime Video, etc.) will have to be unsubscribed through those services.

Any subscriptions obtained directly from the channel will have to be unsubscribed on the channel's website.

Note that most (all?) subscriptions pre-pay for a defined subscription period and auto-renew when the subscription period expires.  When you unsubscribe it stops the auto-renewal but the current subscription stays active until the prepaid subscription period runs out.  Few, if any, will cancel immediately and refund the unused portion of your prepaid subscription.  This is all explained in the conditions you agreed to when you subscribed -- you know, all that stuff you agreed to without actually reading it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28

Jump to solution

I need to cancel the starz,a&e,and showtime when I set it there were offers made for a low price and I didn't realize that ended I dont watch those channels need to cancel them and get a refund for the 20 something dollars please can you help me

0 Kudos
makaiguy

Jump to solution

To unsubcribe:

Log into https://my.roku.com/subscriptions.  Cancel any subscriptions you've obtained through Roku there.

Any subscriptions you've obtained through other services (Hulu, Prime Video, etc.) will have to be unsubscribed through those services.

Any subscriptions obtained directly from the channel will have to be unsubscribed on the channel's website.

Note that most (all?) subscriptions pre-pay for a defined subscription period and auto-renew when the subscription period expires.  When you unsubscribe it stops the auto-renewal but the current subscription stays active until the prepaid subscription period runs out.  Few, if any, will cancel immediately and refund the unused portion of your prepaid subscription.  This is all explained in the conditions you agreed to when you subscribed -- you know, all that stuff you agreed to without actually reading it.

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I  want to cancel my account

0 Kudos
makaiguy

Jump to solution

@Anonymous wrote:

I  want to cancel my account

Which account is that?  Your Roku account?

0 Kudos
Schatz

Jump to solution

How do I cancel rediscover 

0 Kudos
renojim

Jump to solution

@Schatz, https://my.roku.com/subscriptions

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Hawaii77

Jump to solution

I have cable now.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

@dsmall4592 wrote:

I what to cancel my Free 5 dollars Trail

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

@wThomas0122 wrote:

@dsmall4592 wrote:

I what to cancel my Free 5 dollars Trail

0 Kudos