Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Cancelling a CBS All Access subscription

I had been subscribing to CBS All Access on my Roku, but I recently purchased a smart TV and no longer use the Roku.  I let the CBS subscription expire (it expired yesterday) and then deleted my Roku account, so I can no longer log in to Roku.com.  Yet, CBS still says I'm subscribed through Roku and won't let me subscribe directly through their website (even though the subscription is expired, I can still watch CBS All Access for some reason).  I need to break the link between CBS All Access and Roku so I can subscribe to CBS directly through them.

Thanks,

Jeff

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Cancelling a CBS All Access subscription

I can't speak to CBS All Access directly, but most of these streaming subscriptions auto-renew every month until you explicitly cancel them. In other words, they don't just expire. This is all spelled out in the conditions you agree to when subscribing.

If you subscribed via your Roku account (rather than directly with CBS) and then canceled your Roku account without first canceling your CBS subscription, I don't know how you can now go about canceling CBS.

Hopefully one of the Roku reps here will see this thread and offer to help.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

So I will no longer see a charge on my account ALSO It’s been going on for two months and NO ONE COULD

HELP ME DUE TO THIS SITUATION

WILL I GET A CREDIT

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

I SHOULD NOT HAVE ANYMORE

CHARGES ON MY ACCOUNT

THANK  YOU

0 Kudos