Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MNicholls
Level 7

Cancelled Disney+ on Roku but account still linked

Around 10 months ago I signed up to Disney+ on Roku and paid monthly. I now want to pay the full year in advance, but Roku did not give me the option to change my subscription type. Last month I cancelled it and the expiration date was yesterday (it says I no longer have a subscription). However, I can still access the channel and when I go to Disney's website to sign up for the year it says my account is still managed by Roku. 

Does anyone have any thoughts? I just want to sign up with Disney direct and get the cheaper deal. 

Thanks....

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Cancelled Disney+ on Roku but account still linked

@MNicholls 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Have you checked online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to verify that you have indeed cancelled your current subscription?

If you still need further assistance with your issue, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos