Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Canceling Roku subscription

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am trying to help my 91 year old grandmother cancel her Roku subscription.  She does not remember ever signing up for it, and is being charged monthly.  Due to the situation, she does not want anyone in her home so I cannot try to do it for her; have also tried walking her through it over the phone but she is very hard of hearing plus she does not have the Roku remote.  I've tried contacting Roku; they are not providing phone service right now nor can I submit an email request as I do not personally have an account.  My grandmother does not know how her account was set-up; so I cannot log-in for her.  Roku is showing that her email address does not have an account.  I'm at a loss!  I would really appreciate assistance from the community or - even better - Roku.  It is very frustrating to not be able to get ahold of someone when all else fails.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Canceling Roku

Jump to solution

@kfinkster 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Canceling Roku

Jump to solution

@kfinkster 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos