Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Canceling Fubo free trial

Jump to solution

I’d like to cancel Fubo free trial; however, Fubo says it must be done via Roku and Fubo doesn’t show up on my Roku online account under my subscriptions. I also don’t have ‘Manage Subscription’ as an option when I click the star/options when the Fubo app is highlighted on my tv. There are a lot of complaints about this and it really shouldn’t be this difficult to cancel a free subscription, unless you want it to be difficult so you can scam people out of money. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Canceling Fubo free trial

Jump to solution

@KiyaM40 

Thanks for the post.

You will need to log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and click Manage Your Subscriptions.

For more information about how to manage your subscriptions, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku® Pay subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
13 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@KiyaM40 

Thanks for the post.

You will need to log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and click Manage Your Subscriptions.

For more information about how to manage your subscriptions, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku® Pay subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Hello,

As stated in my initial post, I’ve already done this. Please re-read my concern and advise what the next steps are. To recap, Fubo isn’t listed in my subscriptions online and I don’t get a manage subscriptions option when hitting the star button, while Fubo is highlighted. Please advise if you need images to assist in understanding my dilemma. At this point, I’m ready to file a formal complaint with governing bodies and consumer agencies. It shouldn’t be this difficult. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

hello,

I absolutely agree with you. I am having the same issue. Fubo is now listed in my free channels but I can't figure out how to cancel the subscription before I get charged. Can anyone help?

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Lemrac @KiyaM40 

Thanks for the posts.

If you do not see the subscription in your Roku account online, then you did not make the purchase/trial through Roku. It is most likely that you purchased the subscription/trial through the channel provider directly.

You will need to contact Fubo TV for further assistance as they will best be able to assist you. You can reach them here: https://support.fubo.tv/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

That’s incorrect Danny. If you need me to send you a screenshot from Fubo, where it clearly states that my purchase was made through Roku, I’m happy to do so. Plus, I’m very aware of how I enrolled in the free 7-day trial with Fubo and it was via Roku.

If you cannot assist or don’t have the knowledge to resolve this issue, please escalate this to a supervisor. The fact that it takes this much correspondence and my issue still hasn’t been addressed and I’ve received absolutely no help is ridiculous!! 

I need the instructions on how to cancel the free 7-day trial with Fubo today! If my card is charged, I’m telling you now it’s going to be an issue and will file every complaint possible with every governing body and consumer group. 

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

DF8D42B5-0789-4323-ADDA-9816054531DF.jpeg

1E6CDC27-A47F-4CA0-9B45-83D4F14FFFBC.jpeg

My screenshot above clearly shows the Fubo site stating I enrolled via Roku. My Roku screenshots show I do not have Fubo listed as a subscription. Fix this now! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Here’s the Fubo image. It doesn’t look like it uploaded last time.Here’s the Fubo image. It doesn’t look like it uploaded last time.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@KiyaM40 

Thanks for the information.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R. @Im currently having the same issue... Only i signed up this past Friday and my card has already been charged. Been on hold 2x with fubo tv 45 min at the least each time because the first rep hung up on me. And the second directed me to Roku. Needless to say im pissed and Roku has no number they can be reached at probably because of this **bleep** they have going on which feels like a scam! I want my money back or i will be reaching out to authorities for unauthorized charges

0 Kudos