Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Canceled subscription why am I being charged?

Jump to solution

I cancel my Hulu & BET & roku is still charging my card Please stop

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Canceled subscription why am I being charged?

Jump to solution

@Cheryldabney3 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to see what subscriptions you are currently subscribed to.

If you subscribed to those channels through the channel provider directly, you will need to contact those channels' support for further assistance.

For further assistance with account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Cheryldabney3 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to see what subscriptions you are currently subscribed to.

If you subscribed to those channels through the channel provider directly, you will need to contact those channels' support for further assistance.

For further assistance with account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I tried under the manage my subscriptions it only shows HULU but i am also getting charged for netflix.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@ajwilderman 

Thanks for the post.

Most customers have a subscription to Netflix through the channel provider directly. Do you have a subscription with Netflix directly? For more information about your Netflix account, you will need to contact them for further assistance. You can reach them here: https://help.netflix.com/en/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Canceled account, but still being charged. No customer support or log in to contact anyone.

Jump to solution

I canceled my Roku for HBO account a year ago assuming that this would stop the auto pay. I realized a couple months later that the auto pay had not stopped, and I have been charged monthly since. Since I canceled the account I no longer have a log in, but with the situation the customer service is not available to call. I have searched and searched how to contact someone to deal with this on Roku site but cannot find anything other than now finding this to at least post my issue. HBO customer service only supplied the customer service phone number. Does anyone have an idea on how to contact someone at Roku to actually cancel my account and hopefully get refunded for nearly a year of charges?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Canceled account, but still being charged. No customer support or log in to contact anyone.

Jump to solution

@SproutLDS 

Thanks for your post.

We would recommend contacting our Support team regarding your inquiry. You can reach our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you. Since you are unable to login using your old account, please feel free to contact them with your current login that you use to access the Community and simply state that you are having issues with your previous account and provide them with the necessary information for them to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Haven't been in Maryland since 7/26/20 why am I still being charged?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@beverlygebhardt 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to see what subscriptions you are currently subscribed to.

For further assistance with account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos