Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Canceled subscription why am I being charged?

Jump to solution

@ANGRYWOMEN @Madison52 

Thanks for the post.

As stated in my previous post, we would recommend logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to see what subscriptions you are currently subscribed to.

For further assistance with account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Cmlynn88
Level 7

Re: Canceled account, but still being charged. No customer support or log in to contact anyone.

Jump to solution

The same thing has happened to me. I’ve been charged for 2 years after canceling, roku even has records of my canceling and emailed me the date and still charges me but said it would stop. Today I figured out the the actual website of the app is charging me and showing my subscription is active. It was hallmark movies now in my case. I’m very pissed off, this is ridiculous. I ordered the subscription on my ROKU- NOT ON THE ACTUAL HALLMARK WEBSITE! That may be the issue everyone’s having. It’s a **bleep** scam, they don’t tell you that once you unsubscribe and cancel on roku that you have to go to the app company website and cancel too. That’s ridiculous, it like they sell information, it’s big right. So now I’m contacting the company of the  hallmark app, let’s see what happens. I bet my life they will twist it and blame it on me or try to act like I signed up through them, but I have proof I purchased of on roku. What a **bleep** mess. I’m owed like $160 of back refund for two years. 

0 Kudos