Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hvek
Level 7

Cancel order online

Jump to solution

Why is it so difficult to manage your order and cancel with one click. I just bought a replacement remote control but I was charged for two remotes. I only need one and wanted to modify the order to just one remote within just seconds when I checked my email but apparently you camnot cancel and reorder or modify order. Please help.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Cancel order online

Jump to solution

@Hvek 

Thanks for the inquiry regarding your order online.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Pbaz @K2 

Thanks for the inquiry. 

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
20 REPLIES 20\
boogernose
Level 18

Jump to solution

You should talk to one of the admins. They'll be around tomorrow.....

@RokuTannerD  or @RokuDanny-R 

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Hvek 

Thanks for the inquiry regarding your order online.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
Hvek
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks. I already sent a request yesterday. I will wait for their reply.

0 Kudos
Pbaz
Level 7

Jump to solution

I need to cancel an order for wireless speakers... Its frustrating I cant cancel with just a click...please advise...

0 Kudos
K2
Level 7

Why is it so hard to change your address or cancel an order?!

Jump to solution

I’m having an EXTREMELY hard time changing my address so that the order I placed yesterday doesn’t get sent to my old address from 4 years ago. I’m finally resigned to canceling my order, but there’s no way I’ve found to even do that! So I guess I will be paying for something that will be going to my old address which was a post office box? Help!!!!!!

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Pbaz @K2 

Thanks for the inquiry. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
K2
Level 7

Jump to solution

Never mind. I got a “Good News! your order shipped!” email this morning, after a whole day and a half of emailing customer service trying to cancel my order. It’s funny, they sent this message to the same email that two or three different ppl in customer service kept asking me to verify over and over. All I wanted was either to get my mailing address changed or my order cancelled, simple as that. I can only hope that it DOES arrive at my address, so I can send it back. I bought a Firestick instead. I will never recommend Roku, just because of the shoddy customer service. You just lost a loyal customer of seven years.

Katie_m
Level 7

Jump to solution

Funny! This just happened to me too. Almost like this is their normal practice which is very slimey! I never would have expected this from a company like Roku. This is always my gift of choice and I have so many friends and family using Roku’s now. Never again. I’m also getting a Firestick and I’ll be sure to replace the Roku gifts with Firesticks this year. What a fall for a company that used to be truly great. Losing another loyal customer since 2014.

shylow101
Level 7

Jump to solution

I ordered 1 ONE Roku ultra, I am being shipped and charged for two, I do not want or need two of them, I can not find anywhere to cancel one of them.

the order was placed 07/19/2020 from the Roku website, when I try to use the support page it just says no transactions found.