Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DV123
Level 7

Cancel Roku manage CBS all access subscription

I cancelled CBS all access subscription on ROKU months ago. I continue to get charged 10.62 monthly by "Roku for CBS" on my credit card. My Roku settings managed subscriptions states I have no
managed subscriptions and to check the service. My CBS account states my account is managed by Roku and does not allow me to cancel it. The Roku customer support does not have options to contact them
for this option. Please cancel my CBS all access subscription and stop charging me, and refund my money. If i don't hear back I have to dispute and assume its fraud as both companies do not acknowledge
the service or give the option to cancel.

2 Replies
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Cancel Roku manage CBS all access subscription

Did you try https://support.roku.com/contactus ?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Cancel Roku manage CBS all access subscription

@DV123 

Thanks for the post.

Is it possible that you have another Roku account that you are being charged for a subscription? Are you making sure to log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to confirm that your subscription has indeed been cancelled?

We've seen multiple times that a customer claims they don't see any subscriptions on their Roku account and didn't realize they signed up for another Roku account and had subscribed to a channel.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos