Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Exchanging or Returning a device

@dal @jaykuul 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Cancel Order or return device

Im trying to cancel my 2 recent orders 

need to cancel order 102313365

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Stephensantagat 

Thanks for the information.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Cancel my order

Can a support representative please cancel my order asap. It was made in error and the .com site has no means to cancel. The order number is 102316947

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Cancel my order

@mike_elfassy 

Thanks for the note.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Want to cancel and return my order the order # is 102312747

I don’t want or need this order item and am trying to return the order and be refunded the order number is 102312747

how do I do this ?
also it won’t let go through the prompts I need a representative or phone number to help .
[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Want to cancel and return my order the order # is 102312747

@MannyJ1121 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

cancel my order. free trial over 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@jas49 

Thanks for the note.

If you need to cancel a subscription, you will need to log into you Roku account online at my.roku.com and click Manage your subscriptions

For more information, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Cancel my ROKU Order 102330987 made with [personal information removed] Richard H. Dodge

0 Kudos