Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Cancel Order or return device

It would appear that TannerD is the only support person they have.

Do they have a phone number??  I tried to cancel my online purchase but could find no way to do it so I emailed customer support to request help.  That was on the Dec 4, it is now Dec 9 with no reply and the device arrived today.  My email was sent within 2 hours of placing the order.

I can find no directions or help on returning the item so I guess it is going to come down to me, them, and my credit card.  I would think an honest company would be a lot more customer friendly.

33 Replies
Highlighted
Level 8

purchasing a roku ultra while viewing a TCL roku tv

while watching tv the other night there was a link i could click to buy a roku ultra for a discounted price of $49.99. i put in all the information and got back an error message that the purchase had timed out. So like a dummy, I repeated my steps 5 times in all. My American Express card suddenly has a charge of $218.04 for the additional 4 roku players. So i chat with roku on my iphone and i am assured i will not receive 5 roku ultras. i contact american express and file claim and they come back with receipts for the 4 mysterious rokus that i don't want to buy. I can't get a human to speak to me at roku and american express won't remove the purchases at this time.

Needless to say I won't use the roku tv to purchase anything any more and i'm out $218.04 unless a human can chat with another human and get the transactions removed....

[post moved to appropriate board]

ROUTER: Netgear WNDR3700
MODEM: RCA model DHG536C supplied by comcast
TELEVISIONS: Polaroid & Panasonic
ROKUS: XR,XD,HD
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: Cancel Order or return device

@Comguy 

Obviously they cant cancel an order that is already shipped.

Just relax be patient and they will work it out.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Of course that's obvious.  So how does a person contact them to find out about returning the item?  You have a phone number?

Highlighted
Level 19

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Apologies for any delays in responses. Please feel free to send me a private message with the email address used to place your order, along with your order number. I'll follow up with our support team to help get this taken care of for you.

Thanks,
Tanner
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: purchasing a roku ultra while viewing a TCL roku tv

@oconelbill 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I tried to speak to someone about canceling my order before they shipped it out and got no response 

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Juan1 

Thanks for the note. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I'll pass along your information to our Support team who will be able to follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Exchanging or Returning a device

Hi ...I am looking for help on how to contact Roku customer service. When I go to support.roku.com I am able to fill out all the blanks to initiate a request for an exchange or refund but when I try to submit the form I get a message back that says"something has gone wrong please try again". I have tried about 10 times and I still get the same response. Looking for a way to contact a representative that can help me. Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Remote Warranty

Hello... Bought my Streaming+  from Amazon  February 2019..  The remote is just not working anything anymore. Changed batteries, LED doesn't flash or anything. I'm using the app to control the stick but, way too inconvenient. The remote only is bad, how do I go about getting a replacement? The streaming+ stick is still good and I shouldn't have to dish out $20 for a new one already.

0 Kudos