Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cheryl67

Can't set a pin in the account settings no matter what I try to do!!

No matter what I try. And I've tried everything that has been suggested for me to do. And I am still not able to set up a 4 digit pin. I  enter 4 numbers and it doesn't advance for me to verify the 4 numbers or allow me to save my pin. Is the Roku technicians working on this issue or not? Please advise me as to what has worked for anyone else experiencing this same problem/issue!! 

6 REPLIES 6
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't set a pin in the account settings no matter what I try to do!!

Hi @Cheryl67,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We're very sorry to hear of the trouble. Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Have you tried clearing your cookies or cache or reloading the web browser or using a different browser to access the Roku account? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further? 

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@Cheryl67-

I ran into this once a long time ago.  I'm not sure, but I *think* I fixed it by turning off ad blocking (or possibly popup blocking) in my web browser.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
renojim

@Cheryl67, I tried it on my phone and couldn't get it to work no matter what, but it works from my computer.  If you're using a phone, try a real computer.

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
DjAnalyz3

Ok I understand. But I have no option to use a laptop, tablet or anything else. Just my phone. There has to be a way

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@DjAnalyz3 I just tried it on a Google Pixel Phone and it would not work.  Works fine on my computer.  If you are able can you go to a library, senior center, etc... and use a computer.   Just make sure to log out of your account when you are finished using a public computer.

0 Kudos
renojim

@DjAnalyz3, it's pretty ridiculous that it doesn't work on a phone.  Maybe @RokuDanny-R can kick someone's **bleep** and force them to look into this.

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.