Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Can't reach support

I want to cancel one of my streaming services (MHZ), paid through ROKU.   When I go into my account, it says you have no subscriptions.   I tried sending their customer support an email, but I cannot enter my name or email.  The site says they are currently not accepting phone calls.  MHZ is trying to help but I really need to cancel through ROKU.   Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Can't reach support

Is there any chance you have more than one Roku account?  Make sure the email address that shows up under Settings->System->About matches the email address you're using to login to https://my.roku.com/account/subscriptions .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

i did exactly what it said to do....go to settings.....system...about  and got the email and this is what i got in return97257552_3158713300817468_451260424105492480_o.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

trying to get ahold of these people is a joke

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@redebbie 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

To Danny R....i'm not the one having issues with billing....i'm having issues with my roku cracking and popping and sound being very distorted....not all the time...it's random....if i unplug it and plug it back in it's fine til the next it does it.....i thought it was my sound bar so i just used the TV sound but same thing....so it's not my sound bar....i don't have a problem unplugging and plugging back in, it's just annoying

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@setyre 

Thanks for the note.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue that you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos