Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Stuck at credit card page in initial setup. HELP!

Jump to solution

I'm setting up my Roku Ultra for the first time, and the website has me stuck at the credit card page.  I type in my info, hit submit, and the next page is the same page with all my info cleared off and a notice on top saying the website cannot process the info at this time.  I'm not trying to pay for anything, just trying to use my new Roku.  There is not visible way to skip this step.  Has anyone seen this before?

#RokuUltra 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: Unable to put billing information

Jump to solution

@Tone1 

Yes, there are quite a few similar complaints in the last several days. Looks like it is a problem at Roku's end. As this impedes their revenue flow you KNOW this will get quick attention.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: Stuck at credit card page in initial setup. HELP!

Jump to solution

Try signing up here:  http://my.roku.com/signup/nocc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Can't link payment method to my account

Jump to solution

I have had issues updating my payment method for 3 days!!!! No one will email back from ROKU and it is not turning my account back on - very frustrated as my updated payment is valid.....HELP!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Can't link payment method to my account

Jump to solution

So, this won't help anyone else on here, but I tried again, and now I can add a payment method. I didn't change anything - it just worked. Over the last day or so several times I logged in and there wasn't even an option to add a payment. Then, finally it reappeared, and worked.

I'd also put in a ticket with support, and their engagement wasn't helpful at all - they just told me to try again on the form, which I'd been continuously doing anyway.

Given that I tried from several computers, my phone, and different browsers, I'm just guessing that whatever was blocked was resolved, or something was silently fixed by support for my account.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Linking Debit/Credit Card to Account

Jump to solution

I have charges on my account that are not mine and need to talk to some one about them .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can't save my payment information either with a credit/debit card or PayPal

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the note.

The issue regarding your payment method information should be resolved.

We would recommend checking out the information regarding updating your payment method on your Roku account on our Support page here: How do I update or remove the payment method for my Roku account?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Cannot Validate my credit card when I enter information (Visa)

Jump to solution

So In payment options, I keep entering in the correct info on my card, but never works!! It says it can't validate it even though it works everywhere else. Disney plus still works for some reason even after the free trial, and I still haven't billed! Help?! #RokuHelp #DisneyPlusHelp

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Cannot Validate my credit card when I enter information (Visa)

Jump to solution

@Ryne 

Thanks for the note.

We would recommend taking a look at our Support page here: How do I update or remove the payment method for my Roku account?

If you still need assistance with updating your payment method on your Roku account, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos