Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Can't get into online computer account. Wrong email put in on set up. How can I fix

Jump to solution

My son entered the wrong email address when setting up Roku account on TV. I get error message and can't get into my Roku computer account. How do I fix? Do I have do a cancel and reset everything on the TV? How do I do that? Can a Roku customer service person do it on line? Please help. I'm 74 and confused. Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: Can't get into online computer account. Wrong email put in on set up. How can I fix

Jump to solution

The easiest approach is to just go through the setup again.  From the main screen, go to Settings->System->Advanced system settings->Factory reset.  Yes, it's a pain, but it's still the easiest approach and doesn't require anyone from Roku for help.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: Can't get into online computer account. Wrong email put in on set up. How can I fix

Jump to solution

The easiest approach is to just go through the setup again.  From the main screen, go to Settings->System->Advanced system settings->Factory reset.  Yes, it's a pain, but it's still the easiest approach and doesn't require anyone from Roku for help.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos