Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hole1

Can’t find any support why roku is charging for Disney when I already subscribe thru my phone

Jump to solution

Does anybody know why roku is charging me for Disney+ when I already pay for it thru my iPhone. Yes I used password and it kept taking me to step 3 of 3 and got charged a monthly fee 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Can’t find any support why roku is charging for Disney when I already subscribe thru my phone

Jump to solution

Hi @hole1

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Can’t find any support why roku is charging for Disney when I already subscribe thru my phone

Jump to solution

Hi @hole1

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Leighac

Jump to solution

The support sucks. Be nice to actually have a chat bot at least. No questions are answered by just taking us back to your dumb support questions pages.  No email phone number????  Your charging me $10 month for Disney that I already pay for with phone and I didn’t even have a subscription to them for the last 4 months so I think it would be nice to be sent an email about my $50 refund and then remove my payment information as you no longer have the authorization to access my bank funds. I revoke your right to my banking information and ability to self debit whenever you want except for Roku only charges not affiliated with a separate channel subscription 

0 Kudos