Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jellocopter
Level 7

Can't cancel UFC Pay-Per-View

Jump to solution

Why can't I cancel my pay-per-view?  There should be an option.  I can't believe how unhelpful customer support is.  This is ridiculous.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can't cancel UFC Pay-Per-View

Jump to solution

@jellocopter @angelw3angels 

Thanks for the posts.

For billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
angelw3angels
Level 7

Jump to solution

yeah I just got a charge for this & I have NO IDEA how it happened???????? Also got charged for an ESPN + something I didn't purchase.......... Soooooooo ticked right now that there isn't a customer service number to call & get help. my stupid roku stick continues to lose volume so I have to unplug and start over. it wouldn't turn back on in the process of us pushing the play button & I finally got it to come on (nothing I did, it just decided to work) & I thought ir was just back to it's normal **bleep** self & I checked my email & saw charges......... I will NEVER buy another roku stick of ANY sorts if this isn't resolved...... it's bad enough I hav to unplug on a daily basis just to have volume............. so mad right now. I NEED CONTACT INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@jellocopter @angelw3angels 

Thanks for the posts.

For billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos