Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Can’t Get Shipping Label

I called over a week ago to cancel an order directly after it was placed, because it wasn’t until I received the invoice that I noticed it was the right model, but the wrong year. After waiting on hold for 15 min, they told me that they could not cancel and that it had already shipped. I had just ordered the item 15 minutes prior.. it did not already ship. I spoke to a supervisor who said she would send me a prepaid shipping label to return the product. About 5 days later I get a message that the product has now shipped, so obviously I was being fed a bunch of bull when I tried to cancel. I received the product, but still no shipping label. I’ve called the past few days attempting to get the shipping label emailed, but I am just told that they understand, and are sorry, but they have no way to send it to me immediately and that I will get it later in the day. This has happened 3 times now and I’m about to call them for the 4th time. This is absolutely the WORST customer service I have ever had to deal with.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can’t Get Shipping Label

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a private message with the email address used to place your order, along with the order number(s). I'll continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos