Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jonesymama42
Level 7

Can I add Disney+ month to month and not yearly?

Jump to solution

I am not sure that I want to pay the $69 for Disney+ but would like to have it month to month.  That way I can cancel it without losing a lot of money. Is there a way of doing that?  I may be wrong but it looks like they will bill me for the whole year.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTannerD
Level 19

Re: Can I add Disney+ month to month and not yearly?

Jump to solution

Hi there!

You can subscribe either month to month or for the entire year through your Roku device/account. You should see both of these options when going through the sign-up flow in the channel. If you have any other questions, please let us know!

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
37mediagroup
Level 12

Jump to solution

If you go thru the Roku it should be available for $6.99/mo. $12.99/mo is avail & includes Hulu & ESPN+, but yes it should offer it for $6.99/monthly, I don't think its a year contract, but the 69.99/yr would be the discounted rate.

0 Kudos
RokuTannerD
Level 19

Jump to solution

Hi there!

You can subscribe either month to month or for the entire year through your Roku device/account. You should see both of these options when going through the sign-up flow in the channel. If you have any other questions, please let us know!

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
jkr
Level 7

Jump to solution

If we already signed up for the monthly subscription, how do we update this to yearly?

Thanks,

Jack

0 Kudos